Overnight in the Highlands


After a long stint at work over the festive season we booked a night up in the Highlands back in January, Boat of Garten to be exact. And it was a lovely little adventure to brush away the cobwebs. We visited our favourite spot at the Aviemore Cairngorm National Park. We also spent an early morning at Loch Morlich, my favourite loch in Scotland so far. It was still very cold and snowy but such a lovely roadtrip. I'd recommend Winter up North to anyone.

In about a month we are heading West. Staying away for a night each in Arisaig, Fort William and then Oban. I can't wait to tick them off my list of been to locations in Scotland. Hopefully I will endeavour to upload a lot quicker than I have done in the past. I will explain why in another post soon.














Comments