Day at the Jail


It was a lovely Saturday afternoon, which is rare in Scotland. So we headed for the Denholm fair, which is only about half an hour from us. There was a carboot and country dancing and your basic country style affair. There was also Bogie racing. If you don't know what that is, basically it's DIY mobiles fit for racing down a hill at reasonably high speeds while a crowd watches on. This was the main reason I was dragged here. Ok so the good weather dragged me out but still.





We left quite swiftly after a brutal crash. No one expected it. All are ok though.

afterwards we headed for Jedburgh, by chance. And ended up at the old jail. I've lived in the area my whole life and had no idea this existed. Funny what you find by accident. And bonus was it's free.









This is supposed to be Mary Queen of Scots, She looks a little sad though.





My OH said this looked like me. Hhhhmmm.




Can't resist a random pattern.








I finally got my hands on some pink Blossom. I have been trying to nab some for ages. It only seems to be in folks gardens which I don't feel right picking.

Onwards from this day we ventured up to Inverness. I can't wait to share with you.

Comments