30th Birthday Surprise


So it was my 30th Birthday on the 30th of May. Yep I am offically old.

My best friend has been studying in Dundee for the last year so I have barely seen her. And when she came home last week she left me this lovely amazing present...


All things I love. Just look at those CareBear socks! But more importantly look at all the handmade gorgeousness. You may look at it and think it's shop bought, but you are wrong! One talented lady!





I love this. It made me tear up a little.



She said these are some to replace the ones I lost...



Cute




Love these rubbers. Of course, I'm not going to use them!















I love everything. My favourite part was sitting opening all 30 little packages and getting a lovely surprise each time.

We have known each other for 11 years now and our mutual creative interests and wacky sense of humour keep us sane. She's not far behind me turning 30, so I better get my game in gear to do one of these for her!!

Thank you and love you Christie xxx

Comments