Thornielee Sunday Wander


We woke up on Sunday with an urge to go for a good old walk. I had never been for a walk in Thornielee Forest which is about 10 or so minute drive from our front door. It was a lovely sunny day. A bit of a chilly wind but nothing a good uphill stride wouldn't shake off.






We came across this tree with ribbons and knitting and plastic tied to it. Not sure why it's there on a random hill but it was nice to watch in the wind.









We came across some frog spawn. I haven't seen any since I was little. It looks like slime through the camera lens but I assure you it is more defined to the naked eye.





More reflection photos. I love the ripple effects on the water.







I managed to collect some more wild flowers to press this year. Blossom is finally here. Takes a bit longer to reach us up here in Scotland. I need to grab some pink blossom though.

Comments

  1. Earn free bitcoins over at Easy Bitcoin Faucet. Up to 33 satoshis every 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you consider picking the #1 Bitcoin exchange company - YoBit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment