Weekend Wanders


It's still freezing but it's nice to be going out places again. Even if it's 5 minutes from the house. We went up to Edinburgh shopping and stopped at Portabello promenade. where we caught the last of the light. The sky was beautiful and clear, but oh my lord was it freezing.

By the sea...














We went to the woods just outside our town for some fresh air and a leg stretch before we headed home to settle in for a quiet night. I love nipping out, especially with my new Nikon, to take some snaps and breathe in some fresh air. Knowing that I will be home soon enough hugging a radiator.

Into the Woods...














Also Happy Burns Night. We had our Haggis, Neeps and Tatties lastnight, but it's always nice to acknowledge the great man in some other way. Here's the poem you read before cutting open and serving your haggis. I've seen it performed a number of times and it's brilliant and captivating. Cheers to Rabbie!


Comments