Top 3 Facemasks

I have really got into face-masks recently, and generally looking after my face a bit more than I have done in the past. I hate to admit but I only really just started putting moisturiser on my face daily. I've never needed to. Now that I'm no longer at the young end of my 20's I think I just subconsciously had the urge to moisturise my face.

My skin is quite greasy and I have huge pores. So it's quite hard to manage. Hence why I don't like wearing make-up to work. Half way through the day my skin shines up and my make-up would just slide off. And I'm not the type to carry around make-up.

So here are the masks I like to use to help my skin feel fresh.



Quick Fix Facials Exfoliating Scrub, Blackheads and blocked pores. That's a mouth full. I really like this mask. It feels all cool and tingly and the scrub texture feels really nice. It's not the cheapest but afterwards your skin feels amazing and my pores looks smaller, which is worth it. And it will last me a while.


Montagne Jennesse Cucumber Peel Off masque. This is a fun mask. I used to have a tube of Tea Tree peel off mask when I was a teen, and I loved using this for the weird pleasure of peeling it off. This mask feels nice on. And easy to apply. Even after a few hours my skin feels oil free and soft. I like that it's cucumber flavour too. A very refreshing mask.


Lush Cupcake face mask. This stuff is what dreams are made of. I chose it for it recommendation for 'oily and teenage skin' which is like mine. It smells amazing. I had to tell my OH not to eat it by accident! You keep it in the fridge, which is genius cos it feels extra cool and tingly on your skin, and to keep the ingredients of the mask fresh. I love this one the most because its more of a treat. It does look like you have smeared poop on your face, but that's half the fun.


Are there any skin care products you love?

Comments