M&S Foooood favourites


So I popped in to M&S the other day. I really like going in there for a treat. I don't know who actually does their full shop in there, but they must be loaded.

As I was heading to pay this little bag caught my eye. It's like the wee tin my mum gave me.



I usually go there around Christmas time to check out their tinned biscuits. I own their variety biscuits tin and their 4 seasons tin. The 4 seasons is my absolute favourite.


They do have a really good design team though. I respect good packaging and M&S kind of feels special.

I'm trying to eat healthy so I have been looking for things that will fill me up without resorting to unhealthy snacking. So I found these noodles. Buckwheat is apparently good for you so I can't wait to try these out.


I like certain things from there, like their crispy ready to eat bacon and their burger buns. Boooooring but they are good.

One of my other favourites from M&S are these sort of Sushi called Maki Snack Selection. I don't trust raw fish from supermarkets so I go for the 'No Raw Fish' option. These are so cute as well. It has a tiny bottle of Soy Sauce. I got these for lunchtimes and general snack time. I can't leave there without one of these.

I have all the stuff to make sushi, but I just need to put aside enough time to give it a proper try.


Hasn't the weather been amazing this week. Summer is definitely here. It makes me want to throw caution to the wind and bugger off to the beach on a whim. Sadly having to work makes that a bit difficult. Boo. Being an adult can totally suck!!

There a few places on my 'Want to See' list this year. Alnwick Castle, where they shot some of Harry Potter in. We have already been to the gardens but didn't bother with the castle cos the weather was so nice. Jupiter land which is a new one to me. But looks amazing. And a few others place to discover.

I'm not endorsing these products by the way. I enjoy reading when other bloggers share their favourites so thought I would do some of my own inbetween all my other life type posts. Variety is the spice of life!

Have a fab weekend!!!

Comments