illustration dork!

I love anything colourful and illustrative. So when I was in Waterstones and the Dean Gallery recently I picked up these wee gems.


I have already bought one of Sukies books in the past. She accumulates cute wee designs into Iron-on transfers so you can then customise anything you want. {Just realised I left the price sticker on oops}




Her designs are simple and cute. The last book she brought out wasn't as good quality I thought. I couldn't get the images to transfer onto the fabric that well. These look much better, like they are somehow thicker. I'm hoping to decorate some plain pillow cases and such.




I also picked up these cute kitty stickers at the Dean Gallery {Along with a bucket load of postcards} As i said in a previous blog post the Scottish National Gallery was closed for redecorating so the Art we saw was limited. It basically forced me to buy these {That's the story I'm sticking to it}



I really am tempted to buy a fresh ring binder and just cover it in these stickers. Did anyone else ever do that?

Comments