Spring has sprung

The weather up here in Scotland has been so lovely the last week. A welcomed change from the usual grey skies and damp weather.

It has definitely helped my state of mind. The last week I have been eating more healthy and going for extra walks to get outside. It has made me feel much happier. And if I hadn't gone out I wouldn't have seen sights like this.


This weekend we took a wee trip to see the OH's brother who works in a cute wee spot called the Teviot Smokery.


It has a shop with loads of different crafts and foods. A small cafe. And it has of course smoked fish for sale. Out the back are live fish for sale and plants. And also a small garden area next to the River, with a river walk.


We opted to go for a stroll after catching up with the brother. We didn't get too far as I planted myself down on a nice piece of grass next to the river.


It was really warm and nice to see life starting to grow and appear again.


I like to sit and let the OH get on with his photo thing.


While I do mine.

It's been a lovely Easter weekend. A bit of a rough household today but we never do much for Easter anyway. I think I had a tiny section of my Lindt bunny then a huge salad for dinner. Commitment to not eating too much crap is kind of working.

I will share some more photos from Saturday, as my OH has kindly let me use ones he took of me. I will get that up sometime in the week.

Happy Easter guys.









Comments