Easter Bunny Bag


I saw something like this on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try.

All you need is:
Paper plates
Sharpies
extra card {colour optional}
Yarn
Scissors and Glue.

This is so simple. Perfect for the wee kiddies to try!
Start by cutting 1 paper plate in half. Take one half and draw your design on there. Make sure it is the 'bottom' of the plate. You can sketch it out first or just do what I usually do and just go for it.

Once you have settled on a design, you need to add some bunny ears. I used some metallic card to compliment my colour scheme,but plain card is also fine. Make it your own!
Cut out the ear shapes and attach to the other side of the plate to your design.

Once they are dry, take your yarn of choice and cut to the length you desire. I kept mine quite short. I used some tape to attach it to the sides of the half, makes it easier when it comes to gluing it all together.

Once I was happy with the overall design I took my PVA glue and spread it around the edges. Press the 2 halves together for a few minutes. Then leave to properly dry.


I love this DIY coz it could be any design, any animal. And It's a cute way to gift someone with Easter treats. Fill it with sweeties.

Comments