Goodbye 2013

I'm full of the cold so excuse my lack of words...

...so I will sum it up with photos instead. It was a good year. I enjoyed it thoroughly. 




















You can do it! Your half way!






















Good going if you made this far. I really had to restrain from posting up all of my photos. There are so many memories and places I saw. 

I really enjoyed this summer. Festivals and actual sunshine! Roadtrips are my absolute favourite and I can't wait to revisit Alnwick and go the the 'Harry Potter' Castle. 

I hope to collect even more memories. And print more photos. Invest more in your memories because most of my childhood photos are disbanded like out family was. Hold on to them tight. Don't let the digital age undo all those great traditions of our parents. Photo Albums!!!!

XOXOXOX

Comments