February Creative Challenge


Oooh it's almost February and time for a fresh Creative challenge set. Incase you missed it here's January's list. As they say on Blue Peter {or did when I was a kid} here's one I made earlier.


As I've said before. I won't put pressure on myself to do it everyday. They are merely prompts to create something.

Feel free to join in. This is what I accomplished in January.




I might make it into a book or compile them into a sketchbook.

Got a few exciting ideas for the month ahead. Some involving tie dye, bleach and more clay adventures.

Lets kick start February!!!

                                                                      XOXOXOX

Comments

  1. Love this idea.... Want to try - realistically won't manage daily.
    Maybe i should try a weekly word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm same. Only do what I can manage. But it's nice to have a prompt to get ideas flowing :)

      Delete
  2. Not sure what I'll get done but inspired by your Feb background pattern i bought a pineapple!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, very cool. I love your paintings. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment