Day 3 and 4 {12 Days of Christmas}

I was really excited to open Days 3 and 4. Firstly i got the buttons. You can never have enough buttons. Then I opened the bowl and it was a match made in heaven. I love this gift cos She has been going to pottery classes on the weekends and she took the time to make me this cute bowl.


Today Was a lovely post day. I got my magazine and Harry Potter style Death Hallow necklace.


The last few nights I have been working late and feeling the strain. From both sides of the retail arena. 
I just have food to get and presents to deliver. Right now I'm wishing for Christmas Eve. But it has been a full moon tonight and everyone i have encountered look stressed to me. 

Happy midweek guys. 

                                                           ❤XOXOXOX

Comments