Road Trip part 1

This heatwave has been a blessing in Scotland. More because last year our version of one was by putting the heating on! Last Sunday myself and the BF decided we'd go on a trip. I've always wanted to go to Alnwick, which is practically just down the road from us. So we woke up unusually early and jumped in the car. And found ourselves parked at Alnwick ready to go see the Gardens.











There was so much to see. I took my Instax mini, my Nikon and my film camera with me. I must have looked like a loon changing them every 10 minutes. The fun of being a geek.

We could only afford to see the gardens that day but we got a lovely view of Alnwick castle, which is featured in the Harry Potter films as Hogwarts.




Alnwick is not far over the border for us. I forget how often we visit England. I love the East coast. We also went to Alnmouth for lunch at the beach. Places like these makes me love living in the sticks even more. And make me want to live by the sea.

Comments