Halloween DIY










This weekend I ventured well and truly into Halloween DIY's if you follow me on Instagram you will have already seen these. I'm working on some party favours for a wee party we throw for our close friends.

 I also have started working on one of my costumes. I say 'one' coz I have a work costume and a party one. ( The party one usually involves a lot of fake blood, which I cant really wear to work as I work with clothes :-/).

I watched Karate kid the other night and totally forgot about the skeleton outfits and began my outfit straight away. I love it. It's so simple and comfy. I also made leggings. I plan to wear a pair of ripped denim shorts coz I ain't wearing just leggings.

I love this time of year. Summer is great but who needs all that heat (can you tell I worked most of the summer). The colours and the freshness. New cardigans and socks. Slippers and hot tea. This is the time of year I like to craft the most.

                                                                   ❤ Loobyroux  

Comments