Paint the Galaxy



First day of holiday from the Day Job and after a routine flat inspection, I pulled out the acrylics.
I wanted to try painting a galaxy. I'm overly aware of the trend and have wanted to try the nail effect. So I spent a good afternoon trying it out. It was fruitful.




I have felt really distanced from painting of any kind for  while now and I think this was the perfect way to boost my creative confidence. I started with a photo on Google to replicate the main effect and then let myself imagine my own galaxies. I think I'm in love with space.


The BF really enjoyed them and decided to splice one of them onto one of his blurred landscapes. I love the texture and outcome. It's nice to collaborate with him on something.

Happy Monday folks

                                                            ❤ Loobyroux 

Comments