It's Been a Foody Week









I don't cook fancy food. our kitchen it quite small and I often don't have time to cook elaborate meals. I hope to build up skills one day. This week has been about comfort and ease.

Night shift has stolen a lot of my creative time and energy. Heading home looked a little like this



I'm planning on getting organised this week to start winter projects. Winter? I hear you say. But all good crafters know to be organised for the season ahead you have to start 5 months before. Especially if you plan to crochet or knit things. I bought loads of yarn months ago. A scarf may be on the cards. and possible a granny square jumper.

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday. I'm watching films, drinking tea and catching up on blogs :)

Loobyroux

Comments

Post a Comment