My Last Two Weeks In Instagram

Hello strangers. I have been really busy lately with life in general, and I have taken on Full Time hours at work which means I have been lacking in time and energy to blog. This also means my knitting time has been non existent and I can feel the absence.

I have been working 6 days a week for the last month or so which has really put strain on me. However it means I now have a steady job with 2 days off a week which to me is a luxury, so I am not going to complain. I love my day job ten times more now than I have when I was part time.

I think a blog break is something everyone goes through once in a while. And I really need it right now. And I will eventually get into a nice routine where I can blog without stress and begin knitting again on a regular basis. I tell you, you really take things for granted when you have free time.

I found a typewriter! I wore sandals (and wellies and socks in the same week!). I have Spring cleaning and reorganising on the brain. Also loving Easter coming up as I am on holiday for once in years to catch the TV and I will definitely share the egg decorating competition I am having with the other half. Hope your are all having a fab Midweek!!

Loobyroux

Comments