Thrifty Finds


I haven't really shared my Favourite finds so far in 2012. {Queue Montage!....okay Collage!!}

The first item is a lovely Handbag. I never used to be into handbags I couldn't whip over my shoulder until i discovered how fab these look with a pretty dress. Loads of room in this one for a camera too.

A framed embroidery of pretty flowers. I have never had much luck with finding nice framed embroideries before so this was a lovely find.

A Hornsea teapot. The Borders is a bit dry for finding nice old pottery. So I Snapped this one up quick.

Some embroidery wool. I think I could knit with it somehow but it comes in tiny cones. I just love the colours. I think it may end up just sitting looking pretty forever in those pastel shades.

Teal phone. This old school phone doesn't actually work. I'm not sure why but I love the colour too much to throw it out. It will come in handy as a pretty prop.

I should have chosen a better photo to display this old biscuit tin I found but it is in a way a double whammy as I have found thread too.

Another pretty embroidery which came in a frame. nice and summery. Reminds me of books I used to read when I was wee. 

I love finding old pretty plates. I have no idea what to do with them but I have a weakness for them. 

I found a tea/coffee set on the same day as the teapot. The colours were similar so it felt like a match made in heaven.

Most items I find are under £5. The only item I will spend more on are shoes and clothes. I have so much more to share But I will Montage...I mean Collage them soon for your viewing pleasure. I also hope to twist the BF's arm so he can take more lovely photos of me in vintage purchases. I have a tonne of Cardigans That need showing off. {I'm kind of addicted to them}. Hope you all enjoying your Saturday.

Loobyroux

Comments

  1. When I was younger, I dreamt of having a phone like that in my room and was so envious of my Mum who did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mind watching teen shows where they had awesome phones I wish this one worked

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment