Style me up



Recently I have been going super mad for certain colours for my wardrobe. Especially Tan shoes and boots and Teal/Turquoise. I think my Tastes have grown more feminine than I used to be. Of course I still have those days of lazing about in jeans and t-shirts {there's nothing i like more than having pyjama days}. I think in general I have been adding colours I wouldn't think to wear. I mean I bought myself green jeans and a Yellow top to wear to my In-laws on Boxing Day. I was the most colourful there. It actually makes me feel more confident. Which for me has been lacking recently. I have always loved clothes. But I have never been one to follow fashions. Sure I look in magazines and see things I like that are on trend. but I don't go head to toe in one look. Eclectic is my sense of style. I wear what makes me feel comfortable, and also extend my hand to some crazy choices which we all need once in a while.

There are definitely some shops that draw me more than others. I rarely buy things new {unless its from work, discount baby, or in the sales}. I'm a second hand buyer. I give a percentage of my wage to these charity shops on a monthly basis and buy items that no-one else has. I think that is the key phrase 'items no-one else has' in my style. Keep it fresh and varied. It makes you feel that way too. Here are a few items from the 'internetland' that I'm loving right now.

{source}
Just Gorgeous and floaty.

{source}
My best Friend Christie would love this. Its sadly Sold out :( still freaking cute!!!

{source}
These are amazing. Rock/punk shoes. I'd love to try customise a pair of shoes like this.

{source}
These are my favourite type of knits I like to find in Charity shops. I have 2 so far. I wish I would have gotten this one. I'm in love.

{source}
My jeans have a sheen to them a little less than satin. But I love them. When I'm feeling less green I have a scarlet red pair.

{source}
One day my hair will be this thrilling. {once I have grown it out}

As you can see i really do have eclectic taste. I wish there were more pictures in the 'internetland' to describe it all. What clothes excite you? Do you have a favourite colour you like to wear more often than others? Happy Monday.


Loobyroux

Comments