Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

Hello. I've had a rather busy Saturday. It was fun. We went to Bamburgh and Seahouses. Small seaside towns just south of Berwick In England. Its like a mini trip abroad for us Scots ha! I even withdrew some English notes and had them in my purse for a few hours. I'm jesting. Anyway this gave me an ultimate time to try out my Instagram on tricky wintry lighting. I also tried out my film camera and took a couple on the Fuji Instax.


Bamburgh Castle. I love the reflectiveness of the sand.

<3




Chilly.



 Holy Island Causeway. I'm scared of this place at Tide time.


 My PhotoBoy.
YUM!!!

BEE socks!!!

 Cosy in the car. The sun came out just before setting.
I finally found this stuff. soooo lovely to wear.

I will share photos from the BF's point of view in the next few days. I will also share a knitting project that I dreamt up out of this trip. I've needed a theme to follow and I think I have found a start point.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I'm off to munch some chocolate and Chili cookies I bought from Sainsbury's. I love going there to buy treats.

Loobyroux

Comments