Sunday I'm In Love...

hello. Not long now till it's time to unwrap those gifts and stuff ourselves silly. It has been snowing here. Though now its just a dangerous death trap of ice {they don't show that part in these dreamy snowy films do they!} I'm just happy it has snowed at all. It makes me envious of countries whom get snow every year. I just love it.

{source}
This wee street is so cute. It's like a movie set but for real life.

{source}

{source}
I'm in love with this rooftop photo.


{source}
Cute.


{source}

{source}
Cats with laser eyes. I'm going to make these for my family Christmas cards. I think they are hilarious. I'm also going to put up the cards I have gotten this year on a string line with pegs. Will complete the look of our living room.


{source}

Love these parcels. Wish I had found this earlier. Love the wee mushrooms.

I shall squeeze in another post before Christmas. {At least I'm telling myself that}. I hope you are all enjoying the season and not getting dragged down by the stress. The only stress i have is my Work shifts. Retail isn't very nice to work in this time of year. But I suppose every job has its worst times.

{source}

Loobyroux

Comments