Monday Moments

A few things that make me feel fuzzy inside.

{source}
Amazing site and amazing jumpers and T-shirts.

{source}
I'm a big kid and even without my own children I would like to make these please.

{source}
EEEEEEK!! I want to make this. So cute.

{source}
I tried this idea the other day. Paper doilies are awesome fun to play around with. Simple Christmas decorations too.

{source}

Cute garland. Love the colours and textures.

{source}
These glittery sequined stockings make me smile ALOT!!

{source}

I have probably already shared these. But I am already thinking of Spring creations. Creeping in like Christmas did at the end of Summer.

I have been in my sick bed all day. Not much been done. Head is floating away from me. Sending myself positive thoughts and trying to make a positive To Do list for when i feel better. I'm just glad I got my cold now before the busy month starts. Just need to drag myself to work tomorrow and get on with it. Hope you are all having a nice Monday.

Loobyroux

Comments