Things I love Tuesday...

Well hello there. Here are the things that are making me drool a wee bit this week.


{source}

Amazing wrapping paper {specially the wee clouds} and advent calender made out of matchbox.

{source}
Sandra Isaksson for M&S.

{source}

Can't fault this pattern.

{source}

I love this. It is giving me ideas. Love the colour and the technique.

{source}

I have really got into Pan Am so much and love these vintage Guides.


{source}

This is so cute and tiny details are amazing.

{source}
'50 things to make with paint chips'
I have become really inspired by this page site. A lot of ideas going into my DIY ideas bank.


I bought this Jumper for my Christmas. It had to be done. It is all wrapped up so i wont wear it but I cant wait to have my own wee photo shoot with it.

Loobyroux

Comments