Sunday I'm In Love...

Hello. Long time no speak. So here's a Sunday edition to break the ice again. I'm feeling all Wintry.....

 {source}
 I have plans to make something similar to this. Its so cute.

{source}
Anything to do with Triangles is a winner for me, but I especially want to include these in our Christmas decor this year.

{source}
If I'm honest I like the raw owl on the left. I want to make one of my own.

{source}
These are seriously cute.


{source} {if you click on the source you will find some more delights}
I want to make a small impact on my wrapping this year for the special ones in my life.


{source}
These wedding photos in the snow are just beautiful. You can't fail to love each one.

{source}
I love this street. These people have awesome taste.

{source}
And just snow. I cant wait for it to fall here. Makes everything magical and lifts away the blues for a while.

What makes you feel good leading into Winter?

Loobyroux

Comments