Autumn leaves

Hello... I've been fascinated by the change in the colours this season. I decided i wanted to collect leaves and press them the best i can so preserve a little of the colour. So myself and the BF went for a walk locally through some woods next to the river and saw loads of the colours i was after {photos to come}. Also some leaping Salmon which were really big.

I've pinned a few leaf inspired photos on Pinterest which is the best place to find any inspiration. Here's what i love.

{source}

{source}

This is such a pretty idea.

{source}

{source}

{source}

I love the burnt effect edges.

{source}

{source}

This picture is just sooo cute.

{source}

I'm also working on a wreath for Winter. And this has been a major inspiration. I love felt flowers. and the colours in this. I have wrapped my foam template with fabric then yarn {which took ages} and now I'm thinking about what to put on it. I also found a basket style wreath base for 20p in the charity shop which i plan to decorate a little more traditional. We found loads of Holly bushes on our walk which I will definitely kindly pilfer a little to complete the winter look in our wee flat. They looked so vibrant today I wish I could have taken some now But I'm guessing It wont last long. Living in a topfloor flat has its downside, no individual doorstep.

Anyway I shall be back tomorrow with more. Have a fab Saturday evening. I'm currently catching up on Twilight films, Breaking Dawn will be out soon. {I'm a closet Twilight fan, guilty pleasures n that!!}

Loobyroux

Comments