What's Going On...



{Inspiring these...}


{Inspring this...}

{Simply using self adhesive wood effect vinyl, I covered the top of my boring white set of drawers. I want to cover everything in this stuff! I have already covered 2 ring binders with it!!}

I am literally in full Autumn mode. I'm experimenting with some Autumn themed makes. Mainly Leaves and Pumpkin cushions right now. I have restarted my scrapbooks and sketchbooks {of which i will scan and upload for you to see}. Also I have a load of vintage curtains staring at me in a lovely neat pile that I really want to use but I have that crafter's fear that I will waste it if I don't practice on less precious fabric first. It really is exciting when it comes into this season. Always feel more at home making for the colder months. Right best drink this cup of tea and get back to it...x

Loobyroux

Comments