Tumble Weed Apologies...

Hello...

Sorry for the quiet on the blog front. I have been ultra busy at the dayjob and my creative energy and time has been lacking. But I have been doing some knitting and am organising a Halloween party for the weekend, so its not all work.


I knitted this Charlie Brown inspired knit which i hope to make into a mini cushion. I'm just enjoying doing samples and experiments. Also managed to complete another Chevron cushion which I'm hoping to put up for sale in the next week. I have a good few days off work to rest and catch up on my craft selling in time for Christmas.

Hope you all have a fab Halloween weekend. I'm going to work in costume over the next few days, in the name of charity. And going to enjoy a party on Saturday with close friends. Loving Autumn/Winter so far. I'm also doing a Halloween Giveaway on my Facebook page which ends 8pm Thursday eve. the prize is a Halloween fox, check it out!!




Loobyroux

Comments