Things I love Tuesday...

Well hello. Thought I would choose my top favourites from my Pinterest.

{source}
I love this jumper sooo much. Shouts Halloween.


{source}
I LOOOOVE this skirt. look at the bunnies!!!


{source}
Charlie Brown nails. I'm completely inspired by this pattern right now. I'm working on a knit like this.....


{source}
Hair envy. I want hair this colour. If i could pull it off. It just looks so fun and interesting.


{source}
Panda shoe clips. I would make these as patched or badges.


{source}
Mushroom garland. a wee bit ace.


{source}
These look so cozy and I love the colours.


{source}
I love this idea, but i would choose different colours.


{source}
This 365 project is amazing. I want every single piece this lady is making.


{source}
This is just soooo cute!! I love wee Mogwai. I always wanted one. Still one of my fav Christmas films {yes it is a Christmas film}

This week I have been trying, yes, trying to sort out my selling items. I'm tempted to just post on Etsy as i have not made a shop in there yet. It seems a broader marketplace. I have a pile of Foxes to sew and stuff and a load of fresh photos to take of stock. Thankfully I have 2 days off from the day job so I really want to catch up on things. I also need a day to treat myself, so I am looking forward to just indulging in all things I like. Films. Food. Music and organisation. Nothing like a good organisation to keep me sane. Hope you all had a good weekend. And look out for more postage and changes this week.

Loobyroux

Comments