Sunday I'm In Love.... Halloween

 Well hello. Its officially October now so it means our household can start getting excited about Halloween. In general I love this turn in seasons as the colours change and the way you feel changes.It's the chill in the air and the need to feel cozy at the end of a day as the nights draw in. And being able to snuggle up in front of the telly with crafts and cups of Tea. But first Halloween is at the end of this month and already i feel the need to get out the pumpkins and warm glowing candles and feel completely spooked out. So lets see what inspiration I have found to get me going.
{the photo above is me last year outside the disused church across from out flat!!}

{source}
I love this wee display. It is just so cute and I love the idea of bringing the leaves inside with their natural colours.

{source}
I love these fabric pumpkins. {they do look a bit like apples too} I want to make a bunch of different ones and display them round the house.

{source}
This is amazing. I love the idea of a diorama inside a pumpkin. So different to anything I've seen before.

{source}
I love this sign. It adds to the feel of Halloween.

{source}
This is just a lovely display of Autumn and Halloween colours and characters.





{source}
If you haven't seen it I suggest you watch Charlie Brown's Halloween. Its such a cute walk down memory lane. I love it.

{source}
I love this idea. Scrapbook style illustration of Halloween experiences.

{source}
Watching Trick 'R' Treat {though i do watch it all year round}.

{source}
Spooky old photos.

{source}
I just love these photos.

Does anyone else get really excited by Halloween? What are you planning for it? I'm already brainstorming my costume and how I want the house to look. I am a GEEK and I love it!!!


Loobyroux

Comments