It's Friday Love...Crochet

Well it's not Friday but I did plan to post it so I'm keeping it my Friday Love post {my laptop decided to update itself this morning which delayed this post even more}. Today it's Crochet I'm looking at. I haven't yet learned to Crochet but I love looking at pretty things and more than not asking my Friend Christie to make me things {she's really good at Crochet}. Here's my pick of the dreamy craft.

{source}

{source}

{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
I love the colours in this last photo and the cushions are beautiful. I need to pull my finger out and learn to Crochet. {Christie if you're reading this I need lessons :)}.

Apart from the mini heatwave this past week, I'm looking forward to the chilly air to come back. It's much fresher. Halloween is the next big occasion that both me and the BF get excited about. I'm already thinking up a costume and how to decorate the flat so it looks spooky. I'm also loving watching the leaves turn colour. the colours are immense this time of year. Rumours of snow are also getting me excited. I love a good snowfall. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday whatever you are up to.

Loobyroux

Comments