DIY Inspiration

Well hello there. I had to make this a late Blog post to my usual Sunday post, as my laptop decided to play games with me. I had a look through my Pinterest and realised my 'DIY Ideas' board caught my eye the most and I thought it might be nice to share some projects I have found, and really really want to try.

 {source}
I love this piano/keyboard DIY for a clutch. tape up the pattern and spray/paint it. I'd probably do a Chevron style!!

{source}
I really love this idea. I really need a place to hang all my necklaces so i can see them and not pull them out of a box all tangled up.

{source}
These made me squeal. I think I would do a pair of house shoes like this. As I would be too scared I would lose an ear if I went outside.

{source}
This is just really cool.

{source}
I love the style of this. Gives it a bit of character to an old painting.

{source}
I can see myself doing this. I remember in my teens I did sew floral shapes on a jacket like this. Nostalgia.

{source}
This is ace. I actually love how it looks like wood. Definitely going to try this.

{source}
This is a cute gift idea for a child {even an older child like moi}.

{source}
How to make a chevron rug DIY. {Yes I am obsessed with Chevron I wont lie. Who can't love it?}

I love finding tutorials and DIY blog posts, It gives you hope that anyone can make anything if they put their mind to it. Why pay through the teeth for something that could be so personal to you and you can show off and say you made it. Happy Monday Y'all.

{P.S. only 3 more weeks to Halloween!!!}

Loobyroux

Comments

  1. Hi Lana,
    Thanks so much for sharing so many Paper Sparrow diy's! wow, it is an honor : ) glad you like them so much and I am loving your site and can't wait to read some more! xoxo - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea. I love your blog. I'm working my way back through the archives every time i get a chance. your projects are amazing. thanks you so much for your sweet comment. i try and blog as much as i can but the dayjob gets in the way sometimes. need to organise my time better. will share my Halloween party after the weekend. So excited for it. Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realised i didnt really name your blog in any of my explanations, apologies. but i did leave a link. phew!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment