Sunday I'm In Love...

Well hello there. It Sunday and I hope you have all been as lazy as I.



{source}
I love this dress. I am very tempted.

{source}
I got these shoes this weekend. And I'm in love already. So comfy.

{source}
I love this colour. Orange isnt normally my colour but burnt ochre is ace.


{source}
I'm currently drooling over knits....


{source}
I cant wait to get started on my own designs


{source}
I like this idea of putting samples on the wall and watching expermiments grow.


{source}
Yellow door :)


{source}
I am currently collecting photoframes for a wall collage in the livingroom.


{source}
Autumn necklace. Love the colours.


{source}
Still loving finding Geometric patterns.

{source}
Cozy wee cabin.

I'm getting there!

Planning on listing new items online and possibly selling some of my vintage dresses {ones I havent pictures} on ASOS marketplace {if anyone has any tips please let me know}. Apart from that i hope to get my needles clicking again and churn out some knitted goods. Hope Y'all have a good end to the weekend.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments

Post a Comment