stitching...

Hello. How are we? Good. Today I went to Edinburgh and got my creative juices flowing with colours and smells and sights of Autumn. Crafting is the perfect hobby for this weather and the Autumn Winter coming in. I'm preparing myself for months of cozy times sitting drinking tea and hot chocolate and learning new crafts, reading and making things that I love. Thought I'd share some ideal stitching projects.





















{for sources check out my Pinterest under 'Crafts'}

 I'm taking inspiration from all of these. Got to love a bit of soothing stitching. Its awesome to see the images come together from simple crosses. I LOVE the wee arrows and the pretty retro feathery/floral sampler. What craft tasks are you hoping to do this Autumn/Winter?

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments