Sunday I'm In Love...

 hello...

Big Sunday Love time. Hope you have all had a lovely week. Here is my weekly round-up.

{source}

Fabric tassel garland from Prudent Baby. Love the colours.

{source}

Love this knitted necklace. From The Purl Bee.

{source}

I Love this crocheted teacup pincushion. I want one. Though I may mistake it for a cup of tea. Ouch


{source}

I like these masks from Federicks and Mae.

{i lost the source oops}

I would love to be able to knit patterns like this.

{source}

I need to learn how to crochet. I want to make my own blanket like this. Cozy.

{unknown google}

My friend linked me with a photo of panda nails the other day. I really want them now. How cute.

I'm on holiday this week so I may be a little quieter. I can't wait to go to Edinburgh and take lots of photos and do some well needed retail therapy. Eat lots and drink some bubbly vino. Spend some time with the BF. Its going to be lovely.

Before I go...

This video is so cute. I had to share it.
 


♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments