Sunday I'm In Love...

Hello...

I'm soooo sorry that I haven't blogged recently. I really haven't had the energy. You really have to have the mind frame to get into it properly. I thought I would do my Sunday post and see where I go from there.

{source}

So cute. I actually can't believe how cute these are. I want them so badly.

{source}

I love this. The colours and Embroidery in general make me want to do something like this. I love the frame aswell.

{source}

Autumn is nearing and I'm getting back into my knitting. This is a brilliant inspiring project that uses your senses to knit something. Like looking out your window and knit to the change of weather or the mood of the day. A lovely idea.




{source}

Template for a pin cushion. I really love this. It is not unlike pin cushions I saw in my vintage craft magazines I got a while back. I really want to make them.

{source}

These are just so much fun. I want to buy some plain ones and paint them.



{source}

I love this Tattoo. Its taken from a vintage piece if fabric. What an ace idea. One for the Wish list...

{source}

I love this look for Autumn and Winter. The colours are just perfect to me.

{source}

I love Junkaholique and I love the shape of this top.

{source}

I love this dress. The detail around the neck and the shape are my favourite.

There we have it my Sunday Loves. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to get more on the go in the next week. I have a holiday from the Day job coming up and hope to take the BF off and do stuff before the Summer ends. More Instax photos and more embarrassing touristy photos from the Fringe Festival in Edinburgh. The best kind.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments

Post a Comment