style crush...

 hello...
 I'm sadly excited about Autumn Winter outfits. I love wearing massive long socks over tights and wear mildly summer dresses under massive cardigans. These 3 bloggers have caught my eye over the year so far with their style. And I wanted to share my favourites with you.







 {source}
 A Beautiful Mess is a constant source of inspiration so it's no wonder I totally love her style.
 




{source}

I am absolutely In Love and jealous of this ladies vintage dresses. Made By White is an eye candy blog full of vintage finds and other lovely things.



{source}

Dainty Squid has a lovely quirky sense of style. Her Tattoo adorned arms form part of her look and her love of bright colours is just immense.

One thing I have learned from these ladies is not to be affraid of colour. I have also learned to spot vintage style and how to collect ecclectic items to make various outfits. I can't wait to get my Autumn wardrobe together {most of it is in a large laundry bag sitting out of sight}. I want to experiment with tights and socks and knit myself a large red scarf. I always have style ideas floating around in my head. It's piecing them together that takes practice.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments