Keeping it Floral



After repainting the kitchen the other week and making it a fresh and white. I wanted to splash a bit of summer back in before it's gone completely. So I looked for some ideas before i settled on my simple solution. But these are too cute not to share. Flowers are the easiest way to bring both colour and fresh smells into a room.

{source}

{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}

I love the difference in colours and styles. There is something to suit everyone.


This is my simple display, it really is so straight forward. I bought some full and reduced price flowers in colours I liked. I filled up empty pasta sauce jars, I had collected over the past few months, with water {I will soon decorate them}.  And separated the bunches into combinations that looked nice, and cut the stalks to appropriate lengths. I really like yellows and oranges, with lovely pinks and whites. There are so many options you can afford to play about with it.







I wonder what kind of flowers I will display into Autumn/Winter. I don't think I even know what flowers grow in winter if any. I know shops always have flowers all year round but seasonal flowers I would have no idea. I think I should get myself educated a little in the way of the flower. Maybe I will end up sticking twigs and berries in jars and being done with it.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments