baking for charity



Hello...

I'm not known for my baking skills, which is why at my last works bake sale I didn't contribute anything. It has guilted me since. So. In a personal mission to redeem myself I have found the perfect and most simple recipe ideas. And basically something that I can make loads of and quickly as I am on holiday from the day job as of Tuesday, the bake sale is this coming weekend. I don't have a very sweet tooth at the moment. So there is no danger of me eating them. I've settled for chocolate covered cake pops with sprinkles and marshmallow covered in chocolate and sprinkles. They are on sticks so are like lollipops, but cakes, genius. I have scoured the net for photo inspiration, and this sums up my aims for these cake pops.

{source}

{source}

These are what I aim to make. I shall take photos when I do make them. How exciting.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments

  1. I cant wait to see how yours turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too. im the master of baking disasters :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment