5 Things I Love Tuesday...



Hello...

Today at the old Day Job I was asked to put the winter gloves and socks out onto the shop floor. This got me thinking about knitting and knits. So I thought I would use this blog slot to show you my favourite picks.

{source}

I love the way the colour fades and the length

{source}

Chunky and yellow. Winner.

{source}

I love the colours and pattern.

{source}

This looks so much fun. I have my Wolf head but I would love a Panda head piece.

{source}

I'm in love with large knits. i found some huuuge knitting needles recently and fully plan to knit loads of chunky things.
{source}

I LOVE this scarf {snood} I am planning on getting red yarn and knitting myself one like this.

{source}

A winter favourite find from last year was Merrimaking. They make animal hoods from faux fur and line them with cool fabrics. I'm thinking of getting myself one on top of the one I made.


{source}

I want to knit a blanket, I mean a proper blanket. Not the baby blanket i am currently doing which wouldn't cover my feet enough {but suitable for a baby}. Need to find some chunky yarn or triple some up to a good thickness.

As you can tell I'm a little early for winter, but I work in retail and this is what happens. seasons lapse before their time and before you know it Christmas is here. I'm not in love with a lot of the knit wear at my workplace. Mainly because I love cheesy old knits. The socks are awesome though I already have some stashed away. I need to be prepared for winter as i walk everywhere. All I need is a nice new pair of wellies and I'm rocking ready for the snow.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments