Sunday I'm In Love...

Hello...

Here is what I'm loving today...


Red Velvet Lookbook // Spring 2011 from elsie flannigan on Vimeo.


Elsie from A Beautiful Mess and Red Velvet, is making her Autumn lookbook at the moment. I loved her spring collection, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what she has for Autumn.

{source}

I LOVE this bed. It look so inviting and cozy.

{source}
 {source}
 {source}
Found a lovely new Flickr feed to follow The 10 Cent Designer. Lovely use of phone apps and just beautiful colours and composition. Makes me want to take more photos like this.

{source}
This one is just mental. you wouldn't catch me on a glass floor this high up. Lovely angle though.





{source}

Since I've started decorating the Kitchen I have been drooling over decorative ideas. I love the plate idea. If only I had room to do this. And the jelly moulds are just beautiful.

{source}
Love this Watermelon rain photo. such a clever idea.
{source}
I want this hair...
{source}
...and this bicycle.

{source}
These are rather cute button stamps. Made with bottle corks, hot glue and buttons.

{source}

These hand drawn designed silk scarves are amazing.

Been and busy few days. Day job and decorating. Had a staff night out last night which has left me feeling very tired. I'm wrapped up in a quilt doing this. {I must admit that alcohol might play a part to this as well}. So today i am relaxing and might have a small nap. Before i try and do anything productive. I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments