Sunday I'm In Love...

Hello...

I'm back for Sunday yey. I've had a busy busy week. I hope you didn't miss me too much huh! Got alot of ideas rolling about my head after being subjected to my day job waaaay too much this week. So lets get on shall we...

{source}

I LOVE this oversized purse from A Beautiful Mess. It is simply amazing. Really inspired to start making such things.

{source}

I have set myself a challenge to make one of these. If this works out I may make many more. About time i ventured into the area of clothing {be it semi clothing} I LOVE old style aprons.

{source}

Aren't these just adorable.

{source}

I LOVE this bunny portrait. As you can see I love my bunny and I want some more photos with her. She is the cutest.

{source}

I LOVE this tutorial for staining glass jars. I want to make pink tinted ones.

{source}

These are so lovely, I wish I had room to display my flowers like this.

{source}

This is just inspiring. I LOVE collage. I LOVE the colours in this.

This weekend I have been working and chilling out. Today has been glorious and myself and the BF went for a walk at our favourite Reservoir. which was exciting {for me anyway} as I rescued a Damsel Fly from being eaten by fishes {you could say I rescued a Damsel in distress ho ho ho} and it sat happily on my hand for 20 minutes while it dried off. I fell in love. I wanted to take it home.


I hope you all had an equally lovely weekend. I look forward to some more sunshine and lazy craft times as i unwind until the day job calls.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments