Sunday I'm In Love...

Hello...

What a lazy weekend it has been. The wedding reception last night was loads of fun. I managed to dance to the cheesy band and pose in many photos. I'm very tired tonight though. So I will keep it short.

{source}
I've only just discovered the Lomography website. I LOVE it.



{source}

Dainty Squid working on her purses really makes me want to pull my finger out and do stuff. LOVE her Triangle purses.

{source}

Rather fitting with the thunderous weather we seem to be having. LOVE this.

{source}

This makes me Scream with joy inside. I LOVE it. The colours and general woodland theme makes me smile with joy.

{source}

I'm totally infatuated with Pandas right now. This one is genius. A bear within a panda. LOVE

{source}

I really LOVE this idea. I have logged it for Christmas time...

{source}

I really want to make these. I'm thinking of holding a wild west party just to use them. A wee bit elaborate maybe. But I LOVE these

{source}

Completely ahead of season but I LOVE this decoration. Especially the wee deer.

Hope you all had a fabby weekend.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments