Sunday I'm In Love...

 Hello...

Hiya! How are you all? I'm in a right good mood this evening. Been out most of day in the sun {turning red} taking photos and recovering from last nights party. Made and ate a delicious Summery dinner of salad and chicken and roast Garlic, and then flopped into bed to look for this bundle of  eye candy.


{source}
LOVE this bag so much. The colours are just amazing.

{source}
Dainty Squids brooch collection makes me utterly jealous. I'm only just getting into my collections, which are undefined right now. My button collection is the largest though. LOVE buttons

{source}
I LOVE the idea of making play food. I loved it as a child. I didn't have the pleasure of felt food. I really want to make different slices of cake all decorated differently. Would make a lovely birthday favour.


{source}
LOVE these Loo Roll creatures. Especially the owlies. Want to make them right now. The colours are ace.

{source}

Click on the source to find out about a sew along for this Bum Bag. I had a neon one as a child. Got to LOVE them.


{source}
I remember making these at Brownies. Obviously less complicated ones. More like 2 sticks and string. LOVE the colours and shapes.






LOVE

{source}

These are my favourite pics from Decor8 blog. I LOVE the colour palettes and textures. The wee creatures that pop up always inspire me.

{source}

LOVE this band Those Dancing Days. They literally make me dance daily.  

Hope you Sunday was as lazy and lovely as mine. crossing fingers for the beach tomorrow. And will share photos from Picnic today in next few days.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments