5 Things I Love {not} Tuesday {but wednesday}...

Hello...

No its not Tuesday. I was busy scrubbing the kitchen for redecoration and forgot to do my Blog. whoopsie. So belated Tuesday Blog here we come. Here's the thing i have been drooling over.....

{source}

I LOOOOOVE this fox brooch.


{source}

I love this. I have an addiction to small houses. These are just soooo cute.

{source}

This photo just makes me smile. Its such a lovely thing.

{source}

I really want this mini house.

{source}

I really LOVE this tray. I love the different colours and textures.




{source}

H is For Home is an amazing vintage online shop. I could spend hundreds in it. But sadly I can only window shop.

{source}

I really have an addiction to arrows as well. These are so cool. I would make then and display them like a bunch of flowers.



{source}

I discovered this shop for the magazine Anorak the other day and fell in love with it. It is essentially for children but if you love funky design and illustration you will love this shop. I bought the book 'spotting and jotting'. It is immense.

{source}

Whilst looking for a new dress I came across this site Dee Dee's Vintage. Where I bought this spotty dress. I can't wait to try it on and show it off. I have some lovely red shoes to wear with it. it had loads of other lovely dresses so have a look.

Today {Wednesday} was scorching hot {for Scotland} so Day job was interesting yet unstressful. After work Myself and the BF had dinner Al Fresco. It was just too good to be outside. Setting myself a challenge to refresh our kitchen, then hopefully the rest of the flat. A project that will keep me going into the Winter. The best kind. You could call it early nesting. I have new vintage fabric to recover cushions. It excites me, how sad. Hope you are all having a lovely week.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments