Sunday I'm In Love...

Hello...

What a week. I'm now free to be creative. This can mean that I don't do anything though as I tend to just sloth about. But I really want to organise myself as July is ending a new season is about to approach and I dread to say it but the sun won't last for long and a new season means new colours and new inspiration. I actually love Autumn and winter for crafting as I tend to stay in and craft more.

For now I found some lovely finds in some of my favourite blogs for your viewing pleasure.



 {source}

I came across these on Dainty Squid's blog. She was sent these stitched portraits of her cats. I think they are amazing. Love it.

{source}

I also came across these on Dainty's blog. They are made by Made By White. Too cute for words. Love them.

{source}

This is soooo cute. Its by MirDinara on Etsy. I want it.


{source}

I just love these photos from Smile and Wave. She is doing the Instax challenge. I would do it if i could afford to buy enough film. these are gorgeous on the fabric backdrop.








{source}

I came across this page Via A Beautiful Mess. It's called Swellmayde and this page offers a chunk of DIY goodness. these are a few I want to try. I love this. I hope she adds more.




{source}

This is an ace idea to go with the Instax challenge circulating. A handy stylish hanging system by One Sheepish Girl. I like a bit of visual organisation even if I dont organise stuff myself this way

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. And I will be sharing some more things in the next few days. Happy Sunday.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments