Feeling Wild...

Hello....


  Recently I have been starting up my sketchbooking again. Its actually more like a scrapbook crossed with my personal images for future makes and photos. I am REALLY into woodland and outdoor images right now. I don't know if its because I love Owls and Creatures, or if its just a current appreciation for the surrounding area of our home town. We are blessed to be living in such a beautiful country. Scotland just gets better the more Northern you go.



A great source of inspiration is this film Where The Wild Things Are. I LOVE it. I remember reading the book as a child and was so happy to see it made into a real life adventure. And Spike Jonze made it beautifully. The soundtrack is by Karen O and the Kids. She is my idol, I absolutely love her. And the soundtrack is spot on. {I know the film has been out 3 years but this is incase anyone has no idea what I'm on about}


I really want a Max suit. I've tried looking for the right faux fur to make my own, but never find anything I'm happy with. For now I will have to admire this one.
{source}

The direction my sketchbook is going is really turning the season into early Autumn. I feel like I want to make costumes and go frolick about in woods. Photos in my head are flooding in. I want to use my Fuji Instax to create lovely memories. I want to go collect fallen leaves and put them in my sketchbook. I want to make a pine cone Garland. I want to feel cold air biting my skin. I think my body lives a season ahead of me sometimes, or i just love Autumn~Winter because I'm already looking forward to snow.
 
So I suppose you'll want to see some of my Sketchbook now after all of that yes! I don't just show anyone, here you are then...





 I still have gaps to fill and things to write but I love the look of these pages already. I think keeping a sketchbook, even if you dont draw anything, but organise things you have found into collectives of inspiration is a useful tool. Especially when you find it hard to just sit down and create. I really enjoy doing my sketchbook and always have. I'll be doing them for all aspects of my life. This time I'm keeping it wild. I hope you enjoyed a wee peek. I will add more when I have done it.

oh and remember...

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments