Feeling Wild... I Love Winter

Hello...

Okay. I know it's only mid way through Summer right now, but oh my god do I LOVE Winter. I thought I'd get it out my system and share the things that make me look forward to winter.

- The changing colours of leaves.
- Splashing through puddles in my Wellies.
- Snuggling up on the sofa to watch a film and craft.
- Loads of Tea and Hot Chocolate.
- Stodgy meals
-Crunchy fresh snow.
- Fresh crispy air.
- Crafting to my hearts content.
- Wearing big cozy socks.
- Hearing Christmas music {I am literally mental for that stuff}
- Hibernating in bed earlier than what is the 'norm'.

I could go on. I absolutely love Winter/Autumn. My mood suffers and I moan about the cold and dark evenings, but I plan to stock up on tasks this year to make it easier to get through the season. Craft projects will be my main goal, for myself and to develop my skills. I'm determined to learn crochet past the basics.

Are you a Summer or Winter type person?

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments