5 Things I Love Tuesday...

Hello...

Well it's that time again. A little bit of inspiration to start the week off. I struggled to start this last night and only just finished now in the last few hours of Tuesday. I find when i do these posts It takes on an organic process of starting off in one place then linking to number 5 through various connections. I try not to think about it but It was apparent tonight. Anyway this should be short and sweet as I try and organise my things for work and hang up washing make dinner and get to bed at a decent time. Expect a 'My Weekend' post soon. Happy Tuesday! Enjoy!


{source}

I love these knitted pants in progress. the colour pallette get my creative juices going. Art Equals Happy is a brilliant blog you should all read. Its like a cozy pair of slippers.

{source}

I love this necklace the different patterns make me gush inside.



{source}

I'm collecting old books to read. I've never though of collecting them to customise like this. I always imagine collecting a whole load and using them to make a table. a stack at each corner.


{source}

I love this rag Garland. Its giving me inspiration for an Indian costume I want to make at Halloween. The head band mainly.


{source}

I was looking through this Blog and found these two photos. I really love the silhouette effect. particularly the hands in the top one. extremely beautiful sky.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments