Sunday I'm In Love...


Hello...

Just a quick Post this Sunday. Due to technical difficulties this week I have lost a load of blogs and links I had saved ready for this weekends Blog shenanigans. So I had to do a quick search from the top of my head. I hope you like some of them though. Happy Fathers day to anyone of that persuasion :)



 {source}

 Elsie's bag makes me squeal with joy. I love the pattern and colour.
{source}

It's been a while since I saw any new owl based things I like. I love the way this has been drawn.

{source}

A cute wee collection of photos from Dainty Squid. What an interesting exhibition this looks.

{source}

Love Hannah Waldron. She is a huge inspiration for my current drawings. I am in love with her style and techniques.



{source}

These little fellas are immense. I love looking on this site every so often and living out little tales. Its such an amazing group of photos. My fave int he Panda pot in the top one.

Blog will be back to its normal self soon enough. I just need to recover lost parts of the Internet which I love. Today I have been prepping the flat for an inspection so haven't been able to craft much. Might draw for a bit as it won't make any mess. Hope you have all had an ace week. I need to take photos to share an exciting late birthday present I got this week. This will be in a blog post the next few days.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments